- Download my CV (PDF)
- Visit my Linkedin profile
- Visit my ORCiD profile
- Visit my Web of Science profile
- Current and past research projects
- Recent works and publications
- Pronouncing “Ognyanova”
Rutgers University Faculty (2015-present)
- Introduction to Social Media, BA (04:192:305)
- Communication and Technology, BA (04:192:354)
- Data in Context, BA (04:189:220)
- Mediated Communication, MA (17:194:512)
- Organizational Communication Networks, MA (17:194:534)
- Mediated Communication, PhD (16:194:633)
- Pandemic Policy and Public Opinion, PhD (16:194:670)
- Computational Social Science, PhD (16:194:671)
Lazer Lab Postdoctoral Fellow (2013-2015)
- The College of Computer and Information Science, Northeastern University
- The Institute for Quantitative Social Science, Harvard University
USC Annenberg Doctoral Program (2008-2013)
- Doctoral thesis: “Intermedia agenda setting in an era of fragmentation:
Applications of network science in the study of mass communication.”
Recipient of the 2013 AEJMC Mass Communication & Society Dissertation Award.
- Committee Members: Sandra Ball-Rokeach (Chair),
Peter Monge, Geneva Overholser, Ann Crigler
- 2013: PhD. in Communication from the University of Southern California.
- 2010: M.A. in Communication from the University of Southern California.
- 2006: M.A. in Virtual Culture from Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”.
- 2004: B.Sc. in Computer Science from Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”.